The majority of the site may well operate correctly with earlier or non-listed browsers but we do not guarantee this.
If you are then your browser software installation may be faulty or incorrect or you may be experiencing difficulties with your internet service provider.
If you are qualified to do so you could try re-installing your browser or updating it.
If you have another browser installed on your machine try using that instead. If you are able to view other sites without any difficulty then it may be that our servers are very busy. If you can, please try again later.
Otherwise you can contact us and report the problem. When doing so please ensure you provide the following details:
- Your browser name and version
- Time and Date that fault occurred
- The URL of the page you are trying to view
- The method you are using to connect to the internet ie. modem, adsl, cable etc
- Any error messages generated by the page or our server
- Your IP address, if you know it
- If possible, a trace route from your machine to our domain